The Firmware Page

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:02 am

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:31 pm 

Recently I got Las Visiteurs as gift but unfortunatelly it doesn't have subtitles in my language. I was searching on the internet but only found one SUB file which is out of time :( . When I play movie it show subs 12 seconds later and I dunno how to fix this. I use classic media playet to play all movies and have never had any problems. Please I need someone to fix this SUB file for me. Please help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:55 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Mediaplayer is crap, use Zoomplayer or VLC and vobsub.
Or just try mediaplayerclassic.

I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring DVD-R (A) & HD-DVD media, any size, any brand. Please pm me if you can help. \:D/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:21 pm 

[_chef_] wrote:

But I do, I'm using media player classic. One friend installed it to my PC along with some Kelight codec. I have BSplayer in this codec but it doesn't work. I think SUB file is broken and thats the reason why it shows subs later. Please if you can do that fix this SUB file for me because I don't have enough experience to do it by myself. One guy on some other forum told me to open it in notepad and set it from there but I don't know how to do that. If you can do that please help me I would be very grateful to you. Here is SUB feel that need to be fixed [invalid link removed] and if you manage to fix it please send it to [email removed] . Thanks in advance. :D

Last edited by divx712 on Thu May 22, 2008 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:59 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

divx712 wrote:
[_chef_] wrote:

But I do, I'm using media player classic. One friend installed it to my PC along with some Kelight codec. I have BSplayer in this codec but it doesn't work. I think SUB file is broken and thats the reason why it shows subs later. Please if you can do that fix this SUB file for me because I don't have enough experience to do it by myself. One guy on some other forum told me to open it in notepad and set it from there but I don't know how to do that. If you can do that please help me I would be very grateful to you. Here is SUB feel that need to be fixed [invalid link removed] and if you manage to fix it please send it to [email removed] . Thanks in advance.

you need specific software that in the settings you can choose the delay time for the subtitles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:03 am 

I have no idea what are you talking about. I need someone to fix it for me because I don't know how to do that. If someone can do this for me, here is file (this link is 100% valid I checked it twice) http://www.divxtitles.com/subtitles/106 ... _Visiteurs . Please someone do this for me I barely know how to register on forum and I really don't have enough experience to fix it by myself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:54 am 
Administrator
Administrator

divx712 wrote:
I have no idea what are you talking about. I need someone to fix it for me because I don't know how to do that. If someone can do this for me, here is file (this link is 100% valid I checked it twice) http://www.divxtitles.com/subtitles/106 ... _Visiteurs . Please someone do this for me I barely know how to register on forum and I really don't have enough experience to fix it by myself.

we haven't the time to do individual tasks for people, you will need to read up and try for yourself

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:22 am 
Posting Master

Divx712, please read the GUIDE FOR GETTING YOUR SUBTITLES SYNCHRONE TO YOUR MOVIES

I guess this guide will answer all your questions...

Take care
Backfire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:27 am 
Administrator
Administrator

divx712 wrote:
[_chef_] wrote:

But I do, I'm using media player classic. One friend installed it to my PC along with some Kelight codec. I have BSplayer in this codec but it doesn't work. I think SUB file is broken and thats the reason why it shows subs later. Please if you can do that fix this SUB file for me because I don't have enough experience to do it by myself. One guy on some other forum told me to open it in notepad and set it from there but I don't know how to do that. If you can do that please help me I would be very grateful to you. Here is SUB feel that need to be fixed [invalid link removed] and if you manage to fix it please send it to [email removed] . Thanks in advance.

You wrote "classic mp", so I thought you mean the standard mp...
With directvobsub you can adjust the delay time so like you could adjust the audio delay with tools like ac3dec...

I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring DVD-R (A) & HD-DVD media, any size, any brand. Please pm me if you can help. \:D/