Need help with movie subtitles

Discuss about cool DVD related stuff

Moderators: chef, Puma

Need help with movie subtitles

Postby divx712 on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:31 pm

Recently I got Las Visiteurs as gift but unfortunatelly it doesn't have subtitles in my language. I was searching on the internet but only found one SUB file which is out of time :( . When I play movie it show subs 12 seconds later and I dunno how to fix this. I use classic media playet to play all movies and have never had any problems. Please I need someone to fix this SUB file for me. Please help.
divx712

Postby chef on Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:55 pm

Mediaplayer is crap, use Zoomplayer or VLC and vobsub.
Or just try mediaplayerclassic.
.:The rpc1.org FAQ:. Please read & follow our firmware request rules precisely! .:The DiscInfo tool:.
I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring DVD-R (A) & HD-DVD media, any size, any brand. Please pm me if you can help. \:D/
chef
Administrator
Administrator

Postby divx712 on Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:21 pm

[_chef_] wrote:Mediaplayer is crap, use Zoomplayer or VLC and vobsub.

But I do, I'm using media player classic. One friend installed it to my PC along with some Kelight codec. I have BSplayer in this codec but it doesn't work. I think SUB file is broken and thats the reason why it shows subs later. Please if you can do that fix this SUB file for me because I don't have enough experience to do it by myself. One guy on some other forum told me to open it in notepad and set it from there but I don't know how to do that. If you can do that please help me I would be very grateful to you. Here is SUB feel that need to be fixed [invalid link removed] and if you manage to fix it please send it to [email removed] . Thanks in advance. :D
Last edited by divx712 on Thu May 22, 2008 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
divx712

Postby Puma on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:59 pm

divx712 wrote:

But I do, I'm using media player classic. One friend installed it to my PC along with some Kelight codec. I have BSplayer in this codec but it doesn't work. I think SUB file is broken and thats the reason why it shows subs later. Please if you can do that fix this SUB file for me because I don't have enough experience to do it by myself. One guy on some other forum told me to open it in notepad and set it from there but I don't know how to do that. If you can do that please help me I would be very grateful to you. Here is SUB feel that need to be fixed [invalid link removed] and if you manage to fix it please send it to [email removed] . Thanks in advance.

you need specific software that in the settings you can choose the delay time for the subtitles
Puma
Administrator
Administrator

Postby divx712 on Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:03 am

I have no idea what are you talking about. I need someone to fix it for me because I don't know how to do that. If someone can do this for me, here is file (this link is 100% valid I checked it twice) http://www.divxtitles.com/subtitles/106 ... _Visiteurs . Please someone do this for me I barely know how to register on forum and I really don't have enough experience to fix it by myself.
divx712

Postby Puma on Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:54 am

divx712 wrote:I have no idea what are you talking about. I need someone to fix it for me because I don't know how to do that. If someone can do this for me, here is file (this link is 100% valid I checked it twice) http://www.divxtitles.com/subtitles/106 ... _Visiteurs . Please someone do this for me I barely know how to register on forum and I really don't have enough experience to fix it by myself.

we haven't the time to do individual tasks for people, you will need to read up and try for yourself
Puma
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Backfire on Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:22 am

Divx712, please read the GUIDE FOR GETTING YOUR SUBTITLES SYNCHRONE TO YOUR MOVIES

I guess this guide will answer all your questions...

Take care
Backfire
I retired, please do not send me PNs or emails anymore!
Backfire
Posting Master

Postby chef on Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:27 am

divx712 wrote:

But I do, I'm using media player classic. One friend installed it to my PC along with some Kelight codec. I have BSplayer in this codec but it doesn't work. I think SUB file is broken and thats the reason why it shows subs later. Please if you can do that fix this SUB file for me because I don't have enough experience to do it by myself. One guy on some other forum told me to open it in notepad and set it from there but I don't know how to do that. If you can do that please help me I would be very grateful to you. Here is SUB feel that need to be fixed [invalid link removed] and if you manage to fix it please send it to [email removed] . Thanks in advance.

You wrote "classic mp", so I thought you mean the standard mp...
With directvobsub you can adjust the delay time so like you could adjust the audio delay with tools like ac3dec...
.:The rpc1.org FAQ:. Please read & follow our firmware request rules precisely! .:The DiscInfo tool:.
I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring DVD-R (A) & HD-DVD media, any size, any brand. Please pm me if you can help. \:D/
chef
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Cool DVD's, Movies, Drives, Media