Hi and welcome to the forum,
if you are new to a board/forum, you should at least read a bit around and use the search function
before starting your own requests...
In the request section is a sticky you should read:
- If you need some help, please check our >Stickies< and use our >Search< before. Maybe your question was answered before. If you do not find an answer, provide enough information so others can help you.
- Use meaningful and descriptive subjects for your posts. Try to give other users a rough idea of what they can expect when clicking on your posts, or no one will even bother reading your post.
- If your were asked for the DiscInfo information, please go to Hijackers >DiscInfo website< and download the latest version.
- If you have a disagreement with someone's point of view, address the subject, not the person! Harassment or excessive flaming will not be tolerated! If you have something to say, say it respectfully!
- Do not post links or requests for warez, serials, activation codes, etc.
- Your new slimline drive is not detected by your notebook or you get an IDE #1 ERROR? Check >THIS<
TOSHIBAer is Backfire
now! | Toshiba, Samsung and TSST Firmware
| Toshiba/Samsung RPC1 firmware